As the Egyptian Theatre and Irrational Masters prepare for their second annual showing of ‘Clue’ with a live shadow cast, there are some interesting things about ‘Clue’ that you may not have known before!!!
TRIVIA: (Answers are located at bottom of page)
- Professor Plum indicates during dinner that he works for the ____ ____ ____ as part of the ____ ____ ____. This means he works for UNO WHO.
- Did you know the color of each character’s car is the same color of their playing piece in the game?
- The entire house is a set with the exception of the ballroom. Any scene containing the ballroom was shot on location at a mansion in Pasadena, California.
- How many alternate endings does the movie have, if any?
- Who plays Wadsworth the Butler/Mr. Body?
- Tim Curry
- Christopher Lloyd
- Michael McKean
- Martin Mull
- The name of the maid was…
- What do they have for dinner?
- Cow’s brains
- Monkey’s brains
- Sheep’s brains
- Human’s brains
- The passage from the lounge leads to where?
- When they are trying to convince the cop that nothing is wrong, who does Professor Plum pretend to be kissing?
- The dead cook
- The dead made
- Miss Scarlet
- Mrs. Peacock
- Who seems to be accident prone?
- Mr. Green
- Professor Plum
- Miss Scarlet
- The Maid
- The parquet floor in the Hall resembles the ‘Clue’ game board.
- The Paramount Pictures logo of the era seen at the end of the movie is a rare instance where it is displayed in black-and-white.
If you have not gotten the opportunity to purchase tickets to see Clue, you can visit the Egyptian Theatre Ticketing page for further information. We look forward to seeing you here!
Answers: 1. World Health Organization, United Nations Organization, 4. C, 5. A, 6. B, 7. B, 8. B, 9. C, 10. A
Facebook Twitter Blog Instagram Facebook